Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm still standing


Hey sweethearts 

Sweet Queenie mentioned she can no longer access my blog... would even make sense since I abandoned this site for SO *** LONG. lol
It was a big shock, since I actually always loved blogging... the more relieved I was to see that I can still enter my dashboard, and see my blog. 

That tought me a lesson.
Here I am.
Time to write some entries!! (ò___O)/


And I actually really have something to talk about! lol And its Gyaru-related, YAY!
Recently I really got into crafting - my latest passion is deco-den 

I always thought I am way too clumsy to do some fine artwork like that - until my BF encouraged me to try it out. =)
So I got myself some blank Iphone cases, kabochons and rhinestones online, and started remodeling cases of chinese deco artists to begin with. 
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

And the outcome is not bad at all, I think. ;D


Kitty Case ~ Iphone5
 
Kuronba Case ~ Iphone5
 
Glamorous Case ~ Iphone 5

I am very happy with the outcome 
Now I feel confident enough to do own designs, and various cases / Items. 
I am very happy that I found a new hobby ♥ Its so relaxing!! 

Now I am gonna bling up my overknee boots, kihihi 


Sorry for this shortie, the next entry (or one of the next entries) will be about keratine hair treatment ♥ That will be a more refined post, I swear. lol


xoxo Chira 

4 comments:

  1. So lovely deco <3 I like especially black <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetheart! x3 The black one is also my favorite! x3

      Delete
  2. Oh wow those cases are amazing!! If you ever sell any I will have to keep an eye out to get one ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhw, thank you so so much for the compliment!! x3
      Well, actually I am selling them already - I just did not want to advertise them so bluntly on my blog. ^///^"
      http://gyaru-com-sales.livejournal.com/1780237.html
      =)

      Delete